Legacy Reserve at Fritz Farm is a unique senior living experience for the astute, active senior offering a distinctive community promoting the freedom to enjoy life.
Our Independent Living community promotes a healthy and energetic lifestyle giving residents the opportunity to be as engaged and occupied as they choose to be. We offer a variety of maintenance-free apartment home plans including studio, one bedroom, one bedroom deluxe and two bedrooms, two bath. Legacy Reserve’s amazing location makes exploring your surroundings an ever-present entertainment option. Exciting recreation programming will bring you the resources to create a fulfilling lifestyle. Whether you enjoy painting, hiking, documentaries, elegant parties, gardening, water aerobics, cards, shopping with friends, current movies, large get-togethers, quiet evenings with your neighbors or sporting events, you have the ability and freedom to live the lifestyle you desire. Legacy Reserve is a place where new friendships blossom and residents thrive.
Elegant, spacious apartment homes, starting at $2,600, featuring the finest finishes including high ceilings, full kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, luxurious bathrooms with walk-in showers, washer-dryer hookups and ample floor space for resident’s personal furniture. A majority of apartment homes also have a personal patio or balcony.
Please fill out to download our brochure.
Health & Wellness
- Substantial community recreation programming promoting resident liveliness allowing residents to renew or to expand their interests and passions.
- Indoor, heated salt-water swimming pool
- Fitness Center and a variety of diverse exercise programming
- Beautifully landscaped terrace boasting relaxing water feature, seasonal dining, putting green and promoting a tranquil ambiance.
- Access to a complete spectrum of care including in-house personal care and memory care.
- All day dining available to enjoy meals at your convenience. Continental breakfast available and the daily choice of lunch or dinner in any of the three on-site restaurants.
- Bluegrass Bistro for a lighter fare or casual meal, Chandler’s Dining for a fine dining experience with friends and family or Bernard’s Sports Bar to catch a game and enjoy a cocktail and burger are all available as daily options for our residents.
- Private dining for special events and a unique gathering space for families to host intimate meals with their loved ones
- Room service and catering menu available for individual needs
- Sports Bar – a gathering place for cocktails and pub style menu options, socialization with friends over a game of pool or table-top shuffleboard and cheering for your favorite sports team on one of our four flat screen televisions
- Grand Day Spa (Hair, pedicure and manicure services available on a fee basis)
- Library with computer access and complimentary WIFI
- Sophisticated common areas providing luxurious accommodations for recreation and relaxation
- Located in the hub of Lexington’s shopping, entertainment, dining and medical district
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen services
- Concierge chauffeur service available for scheduled transportation
- Amiable associates who strive every day to anticipate and surpass the wants and needs of our residents. Associates on-site twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Emergency response system within the community to offer peace of mind
- Interior and exterior maintenance provided
- Move-in coordination to assist in acclimating to your new home